Aussieplayers Imladris raiding forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class Changes

2 posters

Go down

Class Changes Empty Class Changes

Post  Nasda Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:20 am

PROPOSED only, class changes posted on lotro forum. Still may be edited before going live ( either july or isengard)

Lore-master

Spoiler:
Captain

Spoiler:

<--- super excited Very Happy

I wanna see Babble bring an aurochs to a raid Very Happy

Pages and pages of discussion and specifc class chagnes to warden, burglar and champion -->

http://my.lotro.com/user-55/category/design-discussion/class-revision/

Nasda

Back to top Go down

Class Changes Empty Re: Class Changes

Post  Psychobabble Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:41 am

These changes are very 'meh' for LM, apart from the blinding flash affecting the dead thing which was as expected after a similar change was announced for Burglar riddle.

Aurochs i'm not looking forward to unless it's an eensy bitsy little baby aurochs because LM pets are bad enough at blocking the view, if it's a full sized one i'd never be allowed to pull it out in a fellowship!

And on what's announced, there's literally no new skills for the LM apart from the aurochs. And of the new skills that are there, they mostly affect DPS which isn't very raid relevant. I hope there's more announced along with some traitline stuff.

What i'm interested with for cappies is the interraction between the yellow capstone and the new 'brother' skills. If it continues to only affect shield brother, that's gonna be quite disappointing as you'll lose that big burst damage boost that the traitline currently brings, if I'm reading the changes correctly.

Psychobabble

Back to top Go down

Post  Psychobabble Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:08 am

Wow, so the lore-master dev listened to all our feedback and stole a bunch of good ideas from players, including my suggestion on the improved frost lore trait which is going to be a great one for raids. These changes are going to be massive additions to the class, allowing it to very comfortably main heal 3-person instances, giving us a real 'off heal' spec if necessary in a raid or whatever, and our big cooldown skills (one of which is a big panic self heal, the other resets a bunch of our CC and debuff skills) will basically be able to be used twice per battle which is really nice.

Spoiler:

Psychobabble

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down