Aussieplayers Imladris raiding forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last nights Poison wing

3 posters

Go down

Last nights Poison wing Empty Last nights Poison wing

Post  navalor Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:08 am

Good morning team sunny it burns!! I hope some of you got some sleep last night.

poison wing... geez talk about mixed bag, I absolutely hated the mob pulls. incredibly tough, and annoying. but the boss battle was epic. we are definately better for riding the learning curve. I was abit dishearted with the first few attempts at the boss and the lack of fundamental understanding (I thought the forum support was well done), but I could see the progress after those issues were resolved.

The biggest problems for me as healer was the positioning it was very easy to get yourself out of range, or for myself to put you out of range, it really did seem to be an issue of a couple of steps, because of this i kept to my quadrant (p2 & p3) of players. dec im not sure how you went on this issue?. it is hard to identify peeps in range that are not in your quadrants. (as it was I already had several useless targeting efforts on peeps "close" to me)

heres a low def video of last night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=184uzwc2nnE&feature=youtube_gdata

deceneu any other issues as the other healer that you want to discuss? until then I await your high quality video from a different perspective Razz

This is not directed to any single person, at times its hard for me to articulate what it is exactly Im seeing when people are dying, it does not help when several people are playing polemic with me and adding their opinions all at once. I was alittle offended by the lack of manners and constantly being spoken over. im not sure if it was a lag issue, and I apologise for it effecting my attitude , although it was inevitably the result of my mounting frustration.

gankvalor

navalor

Back to top Go down

Last nights Poison wing Empty Re: Last nights Poison wing

Post  Talas Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:44 am

Great vid thanks again Nav for supplying us with some viewing pleasure =)

As a 'Resident' I understand Nav point about how hard it is to keep the other person in range i think in order for us to be able to reach each other we must be standing at the ledge and depending on if we want to heal left or right we might physically have to move to either one of the edge to get in range.

Also note for any future LM... when he does the debuff wipe he also stops any channelling, got caught once, so maybe its best to draw immediately after reapplying all debuffs.

Lastly I am not sure if its cause i died before the boss did but my deed for completing Poison & Disease didn't complete last night =( oh well i hope i get another chance to go back in to complete it... but strange...

Talas

Back to top Go down

Post  Deceneu Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Deceneu

Back to top Go down

Post  navalor Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:22 am

That sounds alot like my video..... lol... Im jealous of the video quaility nice work again dec

navalor

Back to top Go down

Post  Deceneu Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 am

Well I really enjoyed the music, that why I used it for my video too Smile

Don't worry Red, you'll get another chance soon.

Can someone plz confirm me that I got everyone right in the credits for the second movie???

Deceneu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down