Aussieplayers Imladris raiding forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: Daylight saivngs time and raid availability

3 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT: Daylight saivngs time and raid availability Empty IMPORTANT: Daylight saivngs time and raid availability

Post  Psychobabble Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:58 am

With daylight savings time hitting in the Australian eastern states, the raid time is actually 1 hour earlier for anyone who doesn't live in NSW/Vic/SA/Tas. What I need to know is does this cause you a problem in making raids (if you do not live in these states)?

Also, i'm still trying to work out what to do as far as raid nights go. I've previously ruled thursday out due to the raid lock being in the middle of it, but with daylight savings time that's not a problem any more (I think) so it looks like Thursday/Sunday might be a good option. Can people make Thursday night raids?

Psychobabble

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Daylight saivngs time and raid availability Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Daylight saivngs time and raid availability

Post  Jtime Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:59 am

I can do thursday

Jtime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Daylight saivngs time and raid availability Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Daylight saivngs time and raid availability

Post  Anthony Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:19 am

In many ways I'd rather Thursday then Tuesday, so that's all good.

Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down